Source: How Bad is my Batch, Craig Paardekooper
How Bad is My Batch
Batch codes and associated deaths, disabilities and illnesses for Covid 19 Vaccines
home | Booster Warnings by Month | Moderna | Pfizer | Janssen | Moderna (outside USA) | Pfizer (outside USA) | Janssen (outside USA) | Severe | Children | Clusters | Geography | Video Library | Case Reports | Lot Sizes | Lot Expiry Dates | Data Cleaning | Background | Download Source Code | Donate
**Displays number of deaths and disabilities associated with each batch/lot number = indication of relative toxicity of one batch/lot compared to another
**No one currently knows the reason why some batches/lots are associated with excessive deaths, disabilities and adverse reactions (up to 50 x). Until we do know, it is best to be cautious
**[“Batch-code” = “Lot Number” = the number they write on your vaccination card.]
Check out your batch code (lot number)
- Moderna Batch Codes
- Pfizer Batch Codes
- Janssen Batch Codes
- Moderna (outside of USA)
- Pfizer (outside of USA)
- Janssen (outside of USA)
Latest Info on Boosters
Variation in Toxicity
Do the Batch Codes Code for Toxicity?
- Do Pfizer Batch Numbers Code for Toxicity Part 1 ?
- Do Pfizer Batch Numbers Code for Toxicity Part 2 ?
- Do Moderna Batch Numbers Code for Toxicity ?
All data is sourced from Vaers a public database of over 700,000 adverse reaction reports for Moderna, Pfizer and Janssen Covid 19 vaccines in the USA. Our intention is to present the VAERS data in an accessible and unadulterated form, that can be easily verified using the links below
- Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)
- Video Tutorial 1 : Extracting Bad Batch Data from VAERS – Deaths, Disabilities, Hospitalisations
Created by Craig Paardekooper ©2021 | email@example.com
- Mike Yeadon – Ex Head of Respiratory Research at Pfizer UK
- Alexandra Latypova – researcher – analyst – Biotech CEO
- Craig Paardekooper – researcher – computer programmer – Author
- Jessica Rose – researcher – analyst – government consultant
- Walter Wagner – consultant on pharma compliance and legal affairs
“First Do No Harm”