Summary of the Spike Protein Protocol – update/if you know someone who has been injected and requires help, please provide them with this protocol.
- Extensive article, inclusive herbal remedies and recipes for herbal tea and home made hydroxychloroquine (Quinine)
- This is the Nutrition Protocol to Prevent Damage from Spike Protein and Derivatives due to Injection and to Protect from Spike Protein Shedding
- How to make a pine needle tea
- Medical information, help, where to get Hydroxychloroquine
act now, be prepared, treatment (Dr. Lee Merritt)
- For protocols go to www.c19protocols.com,
- Any transmission appears to require skin-to-skin contact rather than via airborne alone: Video
I-MASK+ Prevention & Early Outpatient Treatment Protocol for COVID-19
Please also review our I-MASK+ Prevention & Early Outpatient Treatment Protocol for COVID-19, which was developed for the prevention and early outpatient treatment of COVID-19. Both are physiologic-based combination treatment regimens developed by leaders in critical care medicine. All component medicines are FDA-approved, inexpensive, readily available and have been used for decades with well-established safety profiles. In October 2020, we added ivermectin as a core medication in the prevention and treatment of COVID-19.
Please do not consider these protocols as personal medical advice, but as a recommendation for use by professional providers. Consult with your doctor, share the information on this website and discuss with her/him. Please review our Disclaimers!